Whether you require solar power for your home or business, Sparkrite Electrical will custom design and install a system to suit your specific needs. As an accredited designer and installer of quality solar photovoltaic grid-connected systems, Sparkrite Electrical utilises our highly skilled and trained technical staff with the best test equipment available. By using this test equipment during an on-site visit, we can determine if there are any solar access or shading issues, and then, taking into account orientation and tilt, we can estimate possible future energy production.
At Sparkrite Electrical, we look after the entire process from the initial consultations, right through to completion. When you choose Sparkrite Electrical for your solar power installations, you can expect:
- A chat with you to determine your requirements
- A site visit. This will include a solmetric test of your roof area to determine the best possible location of the proposed system, and identify any solar access and shade issues. We will also inspect your electrical system and switchboard to confirm its suitability for solar power installation. If we identify any electrical upgrades required, we will quote these as a separate item
- Utilising the data obtained from the solmetric test and our size visit, we will design a system to suit your specific requirements
- We will then forward you a PV design, solar access and shade report, and a comprehensive quotation
- If you approve the quote, we will then process the necessary paperwork, including the energy connect application. We will submit this online on your behalf through Energex portal and expedite the process. Initial approval is normally granted within 24 hours. Following this approval, we can then provide an installation date
- On the booked installation date, we will attend the site, carry out the installation as per Clean Energy Council guidelines, and connect, commission and test your PV grid-connected solar power system. At this stage, we will help complete the necessary paperwork and give you a run down on how your solar power system operates. We will then supply you with a comprehensive folder including warranty information, design information, circuit diagrams, maintenance information, product data sheets, an installation test, and an invoice, as well as shutdown procedures, etc.
- On completion of the works, we will then submit an EWR to Energex requesting a metering change. Energex will normally attend within 10 business days
- Now for the good part – start saving money on your electricity bills!